Friday, August 01, 2008

Ellie-isms

When Marty's sister, Amy, and her friend Laura left the beach house after a week of hanging out with Ellie, they both pointed out that they have begun to talk like her. It's true, Ellie has tons of catch phrases and ways she says certain words that are addictive - Marty and I catch ourselves talking like her all the time too. Here are some of the Ellie-isms that you can't help but pick up when you spend a lot of time in her presence:

"Who dat?"
"O-Tay"
"Um....Sure"
"Sounds good"
"Dat's not so bad"
"Dat's tastey!" or "dat's not tastey" (to describe whether or not she likes something she's eating)
"I don't like it"
"Dat's too noisy"
"I bumped the head" (meaning I bumped my head)
"neneneneneno...don't do it"
"soooo much" (in response to someone saying I love you)
"Dat's not nice"
"how about this one?"
"and Louie too?" (fill in any name)
















Ellie with her cousins Abby (5) and Nate (14)

1 comment:

LB Girl About Town said...

And Louie too! I miss you guys! She is growing up so quick!